Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not doing so good. I had a rough week. I kept sabotaging myself and I don't know why. I did accomplish some of the stuff on my list. I think that I am definitely going to have to go to OA or something. I need a weight loss partner. I need to learn to make myself accountable. Not an easy task.

I did finally break down and get myself a cell phone and a computer notebook. This was a very big deal. I am cheap and did not want to spend the money. I have been putting this off as long as I could but it was time. There was a small snow storm on Christmas Eve and as I was driving home from Roberta's I kept wishing that I had a phone in case I broke down. Now I just have to learn how to use everything.

On 01/15/11 I am taking the train downtown by myself. I am then walking by myself to the Art Institute. I have never done this alone. Over coming a fear this weekend! If all goes well this might be something to do on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment