Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NOT OKAY

I have not been doing well. I have only followed the diet about 50% of the time. I don't know why. I doing better now but it has been hard. I made fish one night. It was surprisingly good. I don't usually like fish. I think that I am going to try making spring rolls next.

I did go downtown on the 15th. I took the train and then walked the mile to the Art Institute. Beverly and I walked around a little and then had lunch at the Terrazo Piano restaurant in the Institute. I had a goat cheese stuffed lamb burger with onion jelly and fennel and apple slaw on top. It was very good. We then looked around some more. They have a section of miniature rooms which I loved. I want to see them again. After the museum Beverly walked with me to State St where we split up. I stopped at Borders and Starbucks on the way to the train. I wish that I had more time to look in the bookstore but if I missed my train I would have had a two hour wait until the next one.

1 comment: